This section allows you to view the general details of a Decision
Social Care Case Management and Finance system for Children’s Services and Health and Adult Services - Contract Award Report
Include Item on Forward Plan:
Florence Kroll Nick Davies
- Awarded a contract to Quicksilva Ltd (3860799) in accordance with CSO 28 as the Council’s Social Care Case Management and Finance System provider as this supplier returned the most economically advantageous tender.
- Noted the contract is for a 4-year period. Royal Greenwich has the right to extend the contract on the same terms for further periods of up to 2 years and then an additional one year, making a total possible Contract Period of 7 years.
- Noted the contract value for the main term of four year is £1,085,923.20. The contract value includes year 1 costs of £362,230.80, Year 2 £241,230.80, Year 3 £241,230.80, Year 4 £241,230.80. A full breakdown of costs is available in section 4.7. The Additional cost of 3-year options to extend the contract, if RBG requires, are Year 5 £241,230.80, Year 6 £241,230.80, Year 7 £241,230.80.
- Noted the existing contract with Servelec, for the Mosaic Social Care Case Management System ends on 30th June 2022. The new contract is with Quicksilva Ltd, who have Servelec as their sub-contractor, providing the Mosaic Social Care Commissioning, Payments & Charging Solution. The transition between these two contracts will be negotiated with the existing contractor and new contractor.
- Noted the Director of Regeneration, Enterprise and Skills approved a framework business case to use the Crown Commercial Services Data and Application Solutions Framework Lot3c (ID RM3821) on 20th November 2019.
This Decision does not contain any decision criteria records.
Overview and Scrutiny
This Decision does not contain any Overview and Scrutiny records.
This section allows you to view the reports for the Decision.
This section displays the history of the Decision.
|20/12/2021 10:28:30||Daniel Wilkinson||Business Item Created||
|20/12/2021 10:28:37||Daniel Wilkinson||Status Changed||Decision Proposed 
|20/12/2021 10:28:51||Daniel Wilkinson||Ward Added||All
|20/12/2021 10:28:56||Daniel Wilkinson||Topic Added||Social Care
|20/12/2021 10:30:58||Daniel Wilkinson||General Details Edited||
|31/01/2022 12:09:40||Daniel Wilkinson||General Details Edited||
|21/03/2022 13:50:59||Toyin Shobowale||General Details Edited||
|22/04/2022 10:29:50||Daniel Wilkinson||General Details Edited||
|23/05/2022 11:35:36||Daniel Wilkinson||General Details Edited||
|23/05/2022 11:36:07||Daniel Wilkinson||General Details Edited||
No history found.